Thursday, August 30, 2007

Swap Card

Morning, everyone! A couple of months ago I participated in a one-on-one swap with my friend Heidi. Due to some health problems with her daughter (ongoing unfortunately) she was delayed in getting my cards to me. Happily they have arrived are are just great! So, over the next couple of days I'm going to share them with you. The card for today...ingenious! I just love the way she used the petals to make the tulip! And the outline petals for the leaves...fantastic! I love the 'from the heart' sentiment on it, too! Wouldn't this be just a great card to send to someone who is feeling down or not well? The stamp sets are Pick a Petal and Holiday's and Wishes. Cardstock is Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate and Naturals Ivory. Ink is Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi (I think), and what looks to be Marigold Morning. What a fun, fun, card!

2 comments that make my day!:

Courtney said...

Very cute! Looks like it was worth the wait!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Hi Lorie..

Cute card...very cute...Thanks for asking how I'm feeling...Besides feeling very wiped out in th afternoons, I would say fine. Just can't wait to stop feeling wiped out in the afternoons...You are Sweetie for asking..

Blessings In Him,
Lisa B <><