Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ahhhh...

Time away is so nice! When we go off to spend time together Todd and I like to go to Leavenworth. It is a little town about 1 hour and 20 minutes north of us. This town has found its tourism nitch by making itself into a Bavarian town. Everything in the town must have a Bavarian looking building and many of the shops are geared in that directions as well. We always stay at a Bed and Breakfast and have two favorites. Luckily one of our favorites had a room for 2 nights that I could book on the same day I called. That is pretty unheard of during the summer in Leavenworth. Anyway, we stayed at the All Seasons River Inn in The Cascade. When you click on the room hyperlink make sure you take the virtual tour and see the view we got from the jacuzzi tub! We had a great time shopping, hanging out on our private deck, and eating some really yummy food! We had Bavarian food one night and Italian the next...yummy!

I just have to show you this card I made before I left for Wisconsin. This is made with the Hostess set In The Spotlight, and the background stamp Polka Dot. Card stock is Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, and Whisper White. Ink is Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, and Purely Pomegranate. Accessories are Stitched Ribbon in Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, and Purely Pomegranate. I also used my old SU! corner rounder to make the scallops and white gel pen for make the dots on the scallops. The little 'friend' in the right corner is from the same set, I just punched it out with my 1/2" round punch and attached it will mono adhesive. I love this card! I just think it shows so much warmth and love.

I hope you all have a SUPER SATURDAY!!!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time away. Your room is beautiful!

Love the card -- you do great work girl! :)