Sunday, July 29, 2007

Can I share something funny?

So...one of the challenges over at SCS's Dare to get Dirty yesterday was from Toy (Holly). She challenged us to make a card for a male with non-traditional male stamps and non-traditional male colors. You guys know that I do that often because Todd loves yellow so that is what I usually will make his cards with. You can see one of my other cards on a post from a couple of days ago. So, anyway, I had this Rubber Romance stamp out the other day. I love it but I was having a hard time using it. When I saw the challenge this idea popped into my head! See? It is a non-traditional male stamp with non-traditional male colors but definitely made for a male, right? :0) You can see what I made this card with HERE.

The second card is the first try with this stamp. I think the saying is so cute! The Wild Wasabi cardstock is the new textured cardstock in the In Color's by SU!. I really like textured paper when I'm not sure what to do with the background. A little Stickles and Crystal Effects adds some fun to the saying.

Hope you have a fantastic day today and get some time for stamping! :0)

1 comments that make my day!:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love the stamp.