Monday, June 4, 2007

They are arriving!

Exciting news! The swap cards are arriving! Here is what I have received:

Mine
Janel Malella
Debby Tillman
Jodene Muri
Courtney Fowler
Amber Porter

So, I'm just looking for 5 more to arrive by Wednesday's mail. How exciting! When Janel dropped off her super cute card in the bag was a card for me. It is soooo pretty! See the stitching? From what I can tell that is hand done! Also, the beads in the middle of the flowers...hand sewn! And the So Saffron piece? Cuttlebugged! Thank you so much Janel!

I have also received some great cards from a couple of the other girls so I'll be sharing those with you this week, too!

I'll report back tomorrow on the additional swaps I receive!

4 comments that make my day!:

Heather said...

Ok, I am officially nervous! I you do not get mine tomorrow I will be soooooo upset with USPS!!!

Amber Porter said...

Yah!! glad mine arrived safely!

Anonymous said...

So happy mine arrived in time. Sometimes its fast other times its slow. Looking forward to receiving them. Thanks for letting us know.

Courtney said...

REALLY cute card! Great artist!!