Saturday, June 2, 2007

Ooops! Sorry!

Wow you guys! The day really got away from me yesterday and I forgot to post...I'm so sorry! Today I've got the last two Bella swap cards. The first card is Teddybella. Teddybella is made by Sara Henton and is in a really cute folded card. The patterned paper is Deja Views and she used Liquid Applique on the slippers. You can see what the card looks like all folded up by the little photo on the inside of the card. Very cute, very inventive!

The second card is by the swap host, Kristi Ferro. Her coloring and use of accents is absolutely fantastic! I love Surfafella...such fun! How cute is that 'hot stuff' saying?

I just want to let you know that if I don't post it is because I'm getting ready for school and getting the last bit of reading in. I leave for school on the 10th and will be gone until the 22nd. I will not be posting at all during that time but I may show Todd how to post and maybe he can keep you entertained with a post every now and then. :0)

Please remember if you are in the Prize Swap that your swap is due to me by June 6th. If I don't receive it by then it will be returned to you. As I said I have to have the swaps on time so I can separate them, have the family choose a favorite, get them back to you, and post the winner on my blog by June 8th. If you know you aren't going to make it by the 6th please e-mail me and let me know. I'm excited to see what you have all done!

0 comments that make my day!: