Sunday, June 10, 2007

It is graduation time.

Yep, graduation time is upon us and probably pretty close to being over. As some of you may know I was chosen as a guest designer for Paper Pretties for the month of May. It was really exciting to design a couple of cards that were to be named card of the week. I knew as soon as I saw Diplomabella that she wouldn't be wearing any plain 'ole gown. I mean, come on, Bella being boring...oh, no! Anyway, with the first card I made I paper pieced her gown with the background paper, added some ruby red and cameo coral to it and a lot of glitter and bam! She was ready to go. The second card was made using the Cuttleburg folder called 'You' (I think 'cuz I can't find it right now...did I tell you my stamping area is a mess?). I put Bella in a cameo coral gown I used my Stickles to highlight the 'you' on the bottom. Honestly, I like them both a lot.

Oh, and I got fun mail yesterday! One...there was no bills...woohoo! Two...I got an Angel Tag. Heidi sent me a very nice card made with Simply Said. I love the muted colors and friendship theme of this card. The saying in blue is just a triangle for the cut corner. Isn't that neat? I don't know why I don't ever think of things like that!? Thanks so much Heidi!

Well, I don't want to stop typing but I must go. The kids will be up soon and I did want to get at least a little reading done this morning before church.

Don't forget that a week from today is Father's Day (6-17). Take some time to stamp a card for your DH and tell him how much you appreciate the great job he does with the kids. It is amazing how it feels to be affirmed by your spouse.

I know Todd will take great care of you guys and I'll be checking in periodically (or more if school isn't how I think it will be).

Hugs and Smiles to all!

1 comments that make my day!:

Rochelle W said...

Super cute. Love the Bella Grad.