Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ahhh...finally...some artwork!

Okay, really quick, here is some artwork. The card made with the hearts is made by Jackie. The set is from Gina K's Love You To Pieces set. The colors are just fantastic and isn't that stitched ribbon cute? The birthday card is by Mindy and just so cute! I love the punched out flowers and the piercing.

I am awaiting my new catalogs still but there are some boxes being delivered in Ellensburg today so hopefully one box will be delivered to my house. Otherwise, it looks like they will arrive tomorrow. Remember, if you ordered a catalog from me...my Mr. Brown doesn't stop at my house until after 5 p.m. and sometimes closer to 6:30. I will be calling to let you know when it arrives though!

Have a great day everyone!

0 comments that make my day!: