Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Stampin' Up! Retirement List

Well, ladies...it is that time of year when SU! puts out their retirement list. I didn't stay up and wait for it but did check it out first thing this morning. I went through my book and marked retired and highlighted the retired sets I have on my list. Wanna know how many of my sets are retiring? 80 sets and 7 wheels! That does not include sets from Mini Catalogs...yikes! This year they have the sets separated into two lists for us. One is Alphabetical and one is Numerical, by page number. The cool part about this is that I waited to order an incentive set that I earned until this set came out so I would know what was retiring. Now...do I order a set that I really like that won't be around much longer or do I buy one that I know will be around? Decisions, decisions!

I must run for now but hopefully I'll be back to show you some artwork later. If not...see you tomorrow!

1 comments that make my day!:

StampingontheLakefront said...

how do you create the link to a pdf file (retired list) vs a website - I know how to do the website but not sure how to link on my blog directly to the pdf file rather than lead to the SU site -tks!

elizabeth@marstonmills.com