Sunday, May 6, 2007

New Stamps!

Today I thought I'd show you some new word stamps that will be coming out in the new SU! catalog. As you know by now All Year Cheer I, II, and III are retiring so I would think they would need tons of new word stamps. I don't know the names of these sets but I sure do like them! The set on the right looks like a fun occasions set with the ability to make invitations, too. The set on the left is a holiday set. Love the variety of fonts they used and the smaller size.

Have any of you ever used A Muse stamps? I have a couple and find them to be very cute. I mention this because at the A Muse website they are holding their second annual A Muse A Palooza. Their blog has different challenges. Make sure you register because they will be having drawing for free stamps each week and a grand prize drawing that is new A Muse products for an entire year! Wow! Go check it out!

Wanna see a neat way to put ribbon on your card? Andria Warner does a tutorial on her unique way of tying her ribbon. It is pretty neat looking and so simple once you see it. Go check it out!

I hope you have a great Sunday!

0 comments that make my day!: