Monday, April 16, 2007

Wow! 10 Entries!

Good morning all! I received 10 wonderful entries for the Photo Wallet Card Contest. That is just fantastic...thank you all for participating. I have to say that I really loved each and every entry which is why I knew I couldn't be the one choosing as I'd never be able too! After much deliberation and switching back and forth from picture to picture the family choose the photo wallet card made by Ally Blakenship! Congratulations! They couldn't really tell me why they liked it best, just that they did. So...here it is! Ally, I'll need your mailing address so that I can get Happy Harmony out to you. Everyone else...thank you so much for being willing to share your wonderful stamping talent with me! Please drop me an e-mail if you would be willing to let me feature your wallet card at a different time on my blog. I hope that even if you didn't make one for the contest that you will, indeed, try it at home as I do believe they are going to be great Mother's Day gifts!

I hope that you all have a fantastic stamping day!

5 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ally -- your wallet card is adorable! :)

~Jenn

Ally B said...

yeah!!! I am so excited!! I had a ball making it and it is actually going to be my mother in laws mothers day card!!

Sonya said...

Congrats Ally...love your wallet card.

Sonya

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - I can see why they chose this one! Congratulations Ally!

Anonymous said...

Boy, this is adorable! I saw yours as well and now I really want to make one of these.