Saturday, April 28, 2007

RAK's Yay!

Another fun mail day for me yesterday! I just love going to the mailbox and finding stuff other than bills and advertisements. Wanna see?

The first one is a thank you for introducing my fellow stamper, Janel, to the Cuttlebug. She used her Cuttlebug for the very cute frogs. What work to color the diamonds in alternating colors! I also LOVE the colors and the stitched grosgrain is fantastic! Thank you Janel!

The other card is from a fellow blogger, Ally. She won the Happy Harmony set when I did the photo wallet contest. Her blog, Allybstampin is one that I like to check each day. I just love Bella's and she sent such a cute one. I don't know if you can tell from the picture or not but she put a pink jewel in her hair. How stinkin' cute is that? Her coloring and shadowing is also great. Did you see that she used her gel pen to highlight each one of the diamonds on the base of the card? Cute, cute, cute!

I also got some stamped images in the mail the other day. A couple of Bella's and some cute Hopper something or another. I can't remember the name but they are cute so I'm sure to use them soon so you can see!

I hope you have a great Saturday!

1 comments that make my day!:

Diane said...

Lucky you! Two beautiful cards as Thank You!! Lots of talent out there!!!TFS !!!