Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More Charts!

This morning I'll share the circle charts that I found. I do want to make sure that you guys understand that I didn't make these charts just found them and thought you might find them useful. I totally wish I was imaginative enough to come up with charts like this! That snowman would be perfect in the winter, huh? And how about that cute pig and sheep? I believe tomorrow will be the last day for the punch charts. I'll be sharing the Round Tab Punch ideas. In the meantime...have fun with this one!

I made three different cards yesterday. Two had the same layout. I'm trying to decide which to show you today...Daintybella, Cornish Heritage Farms or Stampin' Up!. Hmmm...I actually think I'll show you the SU! card today. I haven't shown you one in awhile. Here is the thing though...it isn't all SU! Take a look and see. This layout is from a sketch challenge issued on one of the Yahoo groups I belong to. Here is how it was made. Stamps: Doodle That, I love you by Gina K. Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, and a patterned part of the Fancy Floral Chick I showed you yesterday. Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, and Pumpkin Pie. Accessories: Red Grosgrain and Dimensionals. Easy but cute!

I've got more plans for stamping today so I'll see you tomorrow!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting these punch charts. I can't believe how clever some of these are and I'm going to try a couple of them today.

Cute layout on your card. I look forward to seeing your work each day.