Monday, April 30, 2007

I know! I know!

I know...you were all waiting for me to post some pictures yesterday weren't you? Well, honestly, I didn't get the cards done until much later in the day than I thought I would soooo I just decided to wait until this morning. But, since you had to wait so long, you get to see both cards I made yesterday. I made two baby cards, one boy card for my neighbor and one girl card for my friend's daughter who just gave birth to a baby girl this last week. they both have the same layout just, obviously, different color and choice of image.

I just realized (because an e-mail prompted me) that I need to get to work on my one of the Bella swaps that I am a part of. It is a really large swap (17) and I rarely do more than 5 soooo it will take me awhile to get them all done. Guess I'll be working on those this week! I'm still trying to figure out which Bella to use. I got some great images of the stamping Bella's this last week that might be cute but I'm not sure if I have enough. I wish my order with my new Bella's were going to be here on time but, alas, they will not. What do you guys think? I'm wondering if I should use something that it seems not many other people have or if I should use something that everyone can copy should they want to?

Have you noticed that I'm getting closer to 15,000 hits? Well, when we get there...it is blog candy time so keep a lookin'!

Here is how I made the cards:

Materials for boy card will be listed first then the girl card.

Stamps: Bundle of Joy and Congratulations from Lockhart Stamp Co.
Ink: Stazon Black, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, More Mustard, and So Saffron.
Card Stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pool Party Designer Paper, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Petals and Paisleys DP.
Accessories: Stickles, Dimensionals, Gel Pen, Ribbon from Basic Grey, Sweet Shop Ribbon, Round Tab Punch, Cuttlebug, Baby Embossing Folder for Cuttlebug, and Aquapainter.

4 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

These are sooo cute! I love your doodles.

I think you should use whatever Bella YOU like! Since you're making 17 of them, find one that's easy to color :) Can't wait to see what you pick.

Allison Rankin said...

Great baby cards...love the blue bear!

Diane said...

Aaaahhhhh! They're so cute!!!
Can't wait to see your bella card!!
Any card you make will be beautiful I'm sure!!!

Amber P. said...

Really cute cards! I love that stamp set but don't own it!!