Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blogger RAK

It was a fun day at the mailbox yesterday...I got a RAK from a fellow Blogger, Nicole Cooke! Her blog, The Stampin' Librarian, is one that I subscribe to so that I don't miss anything that she places on her blog! Looks like she used two SAB sets, Big Blossom and So Very to make this card. I love how she kissed the stamp with paisley. And, who doesn't like classic Red, Black, and White? I never use my clear buttons so I love her fun way of placing it in the middle of the flower! Thanks so much Nicole!

Nothing new from me today. I was kind of feeling yucky yesterday so I laid down for a nap when I should have been stamping. Today I'm starting out with a headache, which I think is weather related so I'll try taking something for it and, hopefully, get some additional stamping done!

I hope you all have Terrific Tuesday!

1 comments that make my day!:

Nicole said...

Lorie,
I'm so glad you enjoyed the card!!
Nicole