Saturday, March 31, 2007

Trifold Bella

I tried another neat tutorial on SCS the other day. It is a trifold card Cami style. Cami is one of the moderators over on SCS and she came up with this really fun and cute style of card. I had to use my Daintybella stamp again 'cuz she is so stinkin' cute. And, all paper is from my Paper Pretties box. The main card stock is from Crate Paper and I LOVE it. So pretty and great quality. I may have to buy some more although I have some Basic Grey paper waiting for me to break into as well so hmmm...maybe during my stamping time today?!

Okay, onto how Ms. Dainty was made. I, of course, used the Crate paper (it is called Dress Up) but there is also Bazzill Parakeet and Very Vanilla. Ink: Stazon Black. Accessories: Giga Scalloped Circle Punch, CM cutting system, Ivory Organdy, slit punch, markers, and Stickles. This was a very fun and easy card to make. I encourage you to get on SCS and try the tutorials and challenges that they have. It will really stretch you in your crafting.

So, today we are off to Bi-Mart to buy a cedar planter, soil, and flowers for the back patio. Then I'm going to work on getting the front flowers cleaned up. Oh, and Kyler and I will plant the pumpkin seeds he got at the field trip the other day. And, maybe we'll take in a movie with him too. Should be a busy but fun day.

Enjoy your Saturday!

2 comments that make my day!:

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...she looks awesome in this setting...hmm...got to get my thinking cap on!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful trifold, Lori! It looks amazing.