Tuesday, March 13, 2007

How come?

How come when you have so many things planned in one day it never goes how you want it to? I had a ton of things that I really wanted to get done yesterday and didn't. Work is busy right now with Easter coming up. SU! is busy. VTM...well, I'm trying to make that busy. Then here is the kids schedule for this week. Jon doesn't start school this week until 10:45 and then Kyler has all half days this week so is done as 12:20. Sheesh! So, today, because I'm still not quite ready for stamp club I will rush around to get everything in.

Because of the above and a meeting that I forgot about last night I don't have a card or project to share with you...I'm sorry. Starting tomorrow I will be putting up one or two of the stamp club projects each day.

I just want to share something with you that I have read before. It is the saying...we may not have it all together but together we have it all. I put that in a card to Todd this weekend and if you think about it...it is so true! While, as a couple, we don't do everything right I know that without him I'm not 'together'. Life is more difficult and not nearly as much fun when he isn't around. So...even though you may not have your life or your relationships all together, it just doesn't matter. Keep going and keep loving. Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much. Ever wonder where my blog name comes from? Well, that is it!

I'm done with my philosophy for today. Thanks for bearing with me for a moment! I hope you all have a fantastically productive Tuesday!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you are making tonight at your stamp club.

Thanks for the philosophy lesson -- that saying is really sweet. My husband means the world to me and I tell him often how special he is. :)