Sunday, February 18, 2007

Why Would I Show You This?

Today I'm showing you a pile of trimmed rubber. Because trimmed rubber means new stamp sets and new stamp sets means exciting stamping! Yesterday I got all 19 of my swap cards stamped , put in clear envelopes (I do this to protect them.), and then put in the envelope to be mailed on Tuesday. And, everyone...why is that good? Because that means I'll have neato, new stuff to show you next month! Woohoo!

Today, I have to start planning my next swap card for the Walk Through The Catalog -- the Nature section. I choose the stamp set Because of You. My friend Jennifer did a really cute card with this right after I got it this summer so I may have to just tweak her idea a little and make it my own...please Jennifer?!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little goofy post today!

Have a great Sunday!

1 comments that make my day!:

Amber P. said...

ohhhh, new stamps!! Which ones did you get?? Inquiring minds want to know!