Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Valentine's Day

Good morning! Did you know that Valentine's day is only a week away? I'd love to hear what you and your sweetie are going to do on that fun day. Todd won't be here but I'm sure we'll celebrate on the weekend.

Here is a cute card for Valentine's Day. The stamps are from Gina K. The red background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Heart Blocks. I used Basic Black, Real Red, and Whisper White cardstock. I just doodled the bees path. Stickles on the wings make this so cute in real life.

I have a ton of stamping to do over the next few days for stamp club and for my yahoo groups so please understand if I post something short and without a sample over the next few days. I promise I will be back to normal soon!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

0 comments that make my day!: