Saturday, February 3, 2007

Third And Final Day

Morning! Today if the final day for the mailbox project. Today I want to show you the flag and the front of the mailbox. The only place I did not use SU! products was a little in the front of the box. I love the little kissing couple from A Muse Stamps and wanted to use it on the box. Anyway, After putting the velvet ribbon on the edges I used Chocolate Chip and stamped it with stamps from the Love Matters set in the Winter Mini. Oh, yes...be sure to stamp on it BEFORE you attach it to the front! ;) I also used on of the accents in the Accents and Elements tin in the Winter Mini which is the Love Notes piece of paper. I added a little piece of ric rac ribbon, again, from the Winter Mini, after I punched a couple of small holes in the cardstock for the handle. I taped in down on the back. I also used sticky strip to adhere the Chocolate Chip cardstock down. Modgepodge just didn't work for me.

So anyway...here is the finish product!

I hope you enjoyed the journey to the finished mailbox. I think this is a great, easy project for anyone to do! Let me know if you have any questions!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

0 comments that make my day!: