Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm baacckk!!

Did ya miss me?! Nah, I'm just kidding. Sorry for the break yesterday. I did lots of stamping and I do have a card to share with you. This one is made with the Glorious Gifts set which is from SU!'s Spring Mini...yes, the one customers can't order from until March 1st. It is my first try in making the card I'm going to send for a spring mini swap that I'm in. Supplies are...Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, and Very Vanilla Cardstock. Stamps: Glorious Gifts. Ink: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Mellow Moss, and Stazon Black. Accessories: Window Sheet (transparency) and Gold Brads.

More stamping on the schedule for me. I have some birthday cards to make and then I'm going to try another card for the swap. I also need to make my kiddos Valentine's cards. Hmmm...I think I'm officially behind!

I hope you all have a fun and productive Sunday!

0 comments that make my day!: