Saturday, December 16, 2006

Need some snow?



If you need some snow...come my way! We have gotten about 8 inches here in the last day and a half. On Thursday we got about 6 inches and then yesterday we had a ton of wind with snow. Many people in my area were without power. They had to pull electricity from the wind farm in order to get all the residences up and running with electricity! This has definitely been what I consider a real Northwest winter! Here are a couple of pictures.

I did do some stamping last night but it isn't done yet. I have started a gift for Kyler's teacher. He has a male teacher this year so I was a little stuck for what to do. BUT, I decided that everyone needs cards to write thank yous on so that is what I'm making. I'm using the retired SU! set Fly Fishin' and making them very simple. They actually look really nice so far. Today I will be stamping the front of the folder to put the envelopes and note cards in. Instead of ribbon to close the folder I'll probably use twine or something like that. Or, if I have to, I'll use a brown or blue grosgrain. Anyway, I'll post it tomorrow. I may do a post it note holder for him as well but it depends on sizing with the set.

I hope you all have a spectacular Saturday!

0 comments that make my day!: