Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Love the Sketch Challenge!


I decided to try SC103 on SCS. I made two cards with this sketch which are distinctly different. One is with Ahoy Matey and the coordinating wheel, Matey's Map. I used Cheesecloth BG, Aida Cloth BG, and cut out his sword a little. I've never made a card with this set that wasn't red and black so it looks a little strange to me. The colors are Buckaroo Blue and More Mustard.

The other card is with Flower Fest and it's coordinating wheel, Leaf Fest. I also used the Winter Mini set Small Sayings for the sentiment. The colors on this one is Vintage Violet and Mellow Moss. I got out the beautiful Vintage Violet Stitched Ribbon and cut out the flower at the top of the mellow moss.

Okay, remember when I said there was going to be an after Christmas sale? Well, here it is...

Lorie's 3-Day Christmas Sale!

First, the logistic part of it...Your free item must be the exact amount or less. This offer
CAN be combined with SU!'s 1/2 price holiday sale. See here for more about that. Your order and payment must arrive to me between December 26th and 28th as I will be placing the order in the morning of the 29th. So, here we go....

Order $20 - 29.99 and you may choose any color of Hemp Twine or an Adhesive Remover for FREE!

Order $30 - 39.99 and you may choose any $4.95 item for FREE! Think card stock or ink pad!

Order $40 - 49.99 and you may choose any $5.95 item for FREE! Check out the punches and the standard size wheels!

Order $50 - 59.99 and you may choose any $6.95 item for FREE! How about some Gingham or Grosgrain Ribbon?

Order $60 - 69.99 and you may choose any $7.95 item for FREE! Look at the Jumbo Wheels, Vintage Brads, or Staz-on ink pads.

Order $70 - 79.99 and you may choose any $8.95 item for FREE! How about some double sided designer paper?

Order $80 - 89.99 and you may choose any $9.95 item for FREE! The Star Struck stamp set is cute! Or, maybe Paper Snips?

Order $90 - 99.99 and you may choose any $10.95 item for FREE! How about trying the On Board Accents or On Board Simon Lower?

Over $100? Give me a call...I've got something very special for you!

So, ladies...that is it! I hope you find something you'll like! Just e-mail or call me!

Have a great Thursday everyone!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

Your cards and sale are great! Hmmmm....more shopping ;)