Friday, December 1, 2006

Happy December!

Good morning all and Happy December 1st! My middle son was funny last night. He told me he was happy that tomorrow (now today) was Friday. I asked him why...he said...just 'cuz it's Friday. Now isn't it great to look at things that easily?

Anyway, I had a great time stamping again yesterday and made what I think it a great card. It's a little cutie with a winter mini set. The sets are Sweet on You, On The Spot BG, and It's Your Birthday. The card stock is Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White, and Designer Paper from the Loves Me paper pack in the winter mini. Ink is Perfect Plum and So Saffron. And finally, the accessories are Dimensionals, SS Brads, White Grosgrain, and stitched ribbon from Sweet Shop Originals. Speaking of stitched ribbon. SU! just announced that the stitched ribbon in the In Color colors will continue to be available for the rest of the catalog year! Yay! I thought I missed my opportunity to purchase more...but alas, no! SU! saved me!

Today I think I'll get some more time to stamp as a friend is coming over to finish some stuff up. Should be fun!

Just announced...SU! December Special! With a $30 purchase of regularly priced products you may choose one of each of the promotional sets at 50% off their regular price.

Promotional Item Code Page Number Set Name Retail Price Promotional Price
108981 80 Love Ya Bunches $17.95 $8.98
108982 197 Rough Edges Alpha $19.95 $9.98
108983 49 Merry $22.95 $11.48
108984 24 Tag Time $26.95 $13.48
108985 62 Mini Mates $29.95 $14.98
108986 25 Sketch It $34.95 $17.48

If you'd like to purchase any of these sets for Christmas orders will need to be placed by December 15th.

So...that is the excitement for today! Can't wait for the hostess brunch tomorrow!

0 comments that make my day!: