Tuesday, December 19, 2006

EEECCKKK!!!!


My stamping desk has been overcome by mice! Okay...so these are the cute homemade mice but I thought the title would catch your attention and it did, huh? Anyway, a while back I said I was going to make these for Kyler's classmates and I'm finally finished. I made 36 of those suckers and that is the reason why they are very basic. I didn't background stamp them and I taped the candy cane to the back of the mouse with shipping tape. I still think they are very cute. In addition to Kyler's classmates the little kiddos of Todd's co-workers are going to get one too.

I won a contest! I won a contest! I posted a comment at my friend Gwen's blog during the time she was having a contest and I won! I received my prize yesterday and I'm oh, so thrilled! First, the prize was some wonderful die cuts for me...scalloped squares and circles and some cute hearts (I'm working on a card with the SAB set Very Punny and the scalloped squares!). BUT she also included some candy that she makes for her family at Christmas (yummy!) and some potpourri that she makes, as well! I'm going to put the potpourri on the stove today! Oh, and do you see that incredible cute note card she made? Thank you so much Gwen!!!

Today I will finish up my SAB card and post it for you tomorrow (If I like it that is!). I'm feeling pretty good about my Christmas shopping and such. I do believe I'm all done. What that means is that I've probably missed something so hopefully it will come to me soon!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

Your mice are adorable! I love the 'herd' :)

Congrats on winning the contest -- lucky you!