Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Busy day on the phone!


Well, it was a busy day on the phone at my house yesterday. Todd's grandfather passed away yesterday morning so I was frantically trying to get our arrangements all set up to fly to Wisconsin. It's way too expensive for all of us to go at this point so just Todd and I will be leaving. We will leave tonight and stay in Seattle so we don't have to leave our house at 4 a.m. tomorrow morning. In between all the phone calls and internet searching I made a card for his grandmother. I think it is perfect. I used the stamp set Close As A Memory and Mellow Moss, Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, and Whisper White for this card. I also used the Paisley and Floral BG stamps. The ribbon is Prep School from the 06-07 Idea Book & Catalog. Actually all of these items are from the IB&C!

I also made a couple of little Love Notes for Todd while we are gone. I just want him to know that I'm there for him whatever he needs. For these I used the Love Notes from the Winter Mini is Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip. I just used some Love Me designer paper (winter mini) and other colored card stock from our collection. The I Love You is a stamp from Gina K Designs and I love it! I think the script is really pretty and it can be used in different ways. I tried to make them manly but I'm not sure I succeeded. I'm sure he'll appreciate them anyway!

Now on to my 3-Day After Christmas Sale. The only way this trip affects my 3-Day Christmas Sale is that I need you all to send your e-mail to my yahoo account. If you don't have that address then I need your order by today at 3 p.m. You can also call and give Scott your order if it is necessary. I will still be putting the order in on Friday...first thing. Since I won't be here to collect money I will get it from you on Sunday.

So, there you have it! I doubt I'll be able to post while I'm gone but you never know! Again, any orders or questions are to be routed to my yahoo e-mail address.

Thanks!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

My deepest sympathies to you and your family at this difficult time.