Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I did NOTHIN' yesterday!


Yep, that's right...I did no housework, no church work, no Stampin' Up! work, no VeggieTale work (okay...a little VTM's work) and no kiddo work! Guess what I did? I went and got a 1 1/2 massage and a pedicure. My DH surprised me with it and it was heavenly! We have a new little spa place here in town that I went to and I'm tellin' ya...it is so nice! Jenn, when you come back we are going there!

So...I have no new, new cards to show you but I'll show you a couple of items from Saturday's stamp camp. How about the note card holder. This idea was, once again, inspired by my friend Dawn. She even sent me a sample so that I could visually see how to do it...thanks girlie! It took me forever to figure out how to put the flowers on the front of the envelopes but the single blossom on the note card was easy...go figure! The stamp set I used is Blossoms Abound and a couple of different sayings sets with this. I used Rose Red (stamped off), Garden Green, and Certainly Celery. Everyone who came to the stamp camp used purples though. I still like my pink! Oh, and how is that for the perfect bow?

Today is the Thanksgiving Feast at Kyler's school. Todd, Grandma Nancy, Papa Al, and I are going to have lunch with Kyler and then stay for their little reading presentation. Should be cute. I'll have to take some picture and maybe post one. I'm a little skittish about putting my kiddos pictures on the net. I also have Bible Study this morning and Parent Group meeting this evening so the day is gonna be a busy one!

Well, the kids are up and going so I must run! I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

A new spa place??? That has my name all over it! Glad you enjoyed it :)

I love your notecards -- they turned out great!