Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pennant Banner

Just a quick post today to show you what I made for the front of our house for Jon's graduation party. I knew when I got my Cricut that I was wanting to do this so I set to work on it ASAP. Jon's school colors are blue and white with a little red. I also figured I could use the banner for Jon's going away party so the red, white, and blue works great for that. All in all an incredibly easy and quick project.
I hope your week is going well! I'm also hoping to be back in my craft room this afternoon as I have SO much to do.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

11 comments that make my day!:

Donna said...

Great banner. I haven't taken the Cricut jump yet. It just seems like so much money to me. But you can create fun things with it, like your fun banner!

Missy said...

This is awesome. I hope to be able to make a banner for my house. I hope you are having a great time with family.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely banner!

Kristine said...

LOVE IT! So festivey and I'm sure he appreciated it =) My... the things you can do with a Cricut huh?!

Sue from Oregon said...

So fun! I have tons of great cricut/scal sites to send to you! Now just to find the time! You must at least name the cartridge or pattern you used so we know how to case LOL!

Stacy said...

Love the banner! It looks great. I am so happy you are getting to use your Cricut. I love it for letters but I don't use it as often as I would like to. You are already giving me good ideas... Thanks!

Dani said...

Love it! Very cool!

Gwen Mangelson said...

awesome! I am just creating a Stampim Up! Banner for my customer appreciation night on the 26th- its a luau bbq and the theme is the island oasis designer papers

Elizabeth S. said...

Such a wonderful banner!!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

What a great idea! I might have to copy it for Bree's BBQ next week!

Cristina said...

Love your banner. I've been wanting to make one...this totally inspired me again.