Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Families Are Forever

Morning ladies! Just a quick card to show you today.

I needed one more Father's Day card but it didn't need to be a traditional Father's Day card so I took out one of my Cricut cartridges and cut the tree and sentiment. I did use a sketch for this card (I just can't seem to get away from them!). You can see that at the Moving Along With The Times blog HERE.

See? Super simple card but the tree and sentiment have some meaning behind them.

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

13 comments that make my day!:

Unknown said...

That is such a sweet card Lorie! Love the thought behind it! Later on today, i'll post the template you asked about. =) Have a great day

Donna said...

Cute card, Lorie. Sometimes think I can't function without a sketch. LOL! I make many more cards with sketches than I do without. Have wonderful day!

Lori Barnett said...

I love to use sketches too! VERY cool card Lorie.

Dani said...

Great job with the sketch! Love the swing in the tree- too cute!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great take on our sketch hun...love the swing in the tree
thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week! good luck

hugs shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a great card - love the Dp's, thanks for joining us MAWTT
Lisa ;)

Elizabeth S. said...

This is wonderful Lorie!! I love to use sketches myself.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning I love the colours you have used. THanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, HAzelxox

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Amy said...

Love this Lorie! So cute!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Okay, I can see there is a cricut craze going on! LOL! Now you just need the Cricut Cake in you kitchen!

Kristine said...

Cricut, Cricut, who's got the Cricut?? Oh wait, that's suppose to be "button", LOL! Love all the neat stuff you can do with one of those thingies. And yes, families are forever. Wish i was closer to my brother, but am glad to have my own little family to love and cherish (and a sister too) LOL. Anyway, thanks for dropping in today! I redid my banner (did ya notice?) I love to see pics of my girls and now I can see em every time I open up my blog. Fun stuff.

Hope you have a happy Father's Day weekend Lorie! =)

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun fun project!