Saturday, June 21, 2008

tagged

I was just tagged by Sarah at Scrampin' Mom along with one or two other people. The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Here it goes:

Ten years ago: I was living in Janesville, WI, had 10 y/o, 6 y/o, and newborn boys. I was not working outside the home at that time so my life was immersed in my boys!

Five things in today’s 'to do list':
1. Try not to sneeze on anything.
2. Try to breath out of both nostrils (gross...I know)
3. Work on Pullout Scrapbook. (done!)
4. Rest (working on it).
5. Yeah...not much as I'm sick.

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Dark Chocolate
2. Tortilla chips with con queso cheese sauce.
3. Sausage with cheese and crackers.
4. Veggies w/dip.

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Tithe to our church.
2. Pay off the mortgage.
3. Add onto the house.
4. Hire someone to help me organize my life.
5. Invest, invest, invest.

Places I have lived:
1. Burlington, IA
2. Janesville, WI
3. Ellensburg, WA

I'm supposed to tag 5 more people.

But, I don't like to make someone feel like they have to play soooo...if you want to play then consider yourself tagged!

1 comments that make my day!:

Kimmie said...

Lorie,
How are you feeling? Love the new picture, or at least I'm pretty sure it's a new picture!