Monday, March 24, 2008

Last Two Swaps and an RAK

So here they are...the last two cards I got in the swap and an RAK from Melissa Ferr. Enjoy!

This is the RAK from Melissa Ferr. I just love the St. Patrick's Day theme with the party Bella. How cute!
This Tinkerbella is from Lisa Visone. Don't ya love all the bling? It is so much fun!
This last card is from Maria Vega. The pink and brown get me every time so you know I love this one! You probably can't see it but Bella's pants are all sparkly on this card. FUN!

So there you have it ladies. It was a wonderful swap that I was in and I'm so pleased with all the cards! Tomorrow I'll be showing you my first card made with a stamp set called Light of the World from a brand new stamp company called Our Daily Bread Designs. I think you are going to love it!

It is Monday so that means a very busy day for me as usual. I'm going to make today the best day possible and I hope you do too!

2 comments that make my day!:

pescbrico said...

YOu've got some cool cards there! Have a wonderful day!

Cristina said...

You've been busy making lots of adorable cards! I hope to be back into it soon. Thanks for always sharing your adorable creations.