Saturday, July 30, 2011

For my friend....

Today is Saturday! Yippie! I love Saturdays! Today I'm showing you a couple of photos of what I made for my now real life friend Danni! I got to meet her yesterday so in preparation I had to make her something and I couldn't make her something if I didn't make a little something for her kiddos, right?

First up is the bucket o' goodness that I made. I decorated it with some bright pink paper and embellies that I won some time ago. I added paper, candy, chai tea, some pre-stamped images, and an A Muse Studio stamp set in a personalized bucket for her to enjoy! This was SO MUCH FUN to make! She lives in the Seattle area so this bucket has a bit of a rainy type of feel to it. I decorated the lid with some rub-ons the from the collection as everything else.

Then for the kids I took a couple of small take out boxes, decorated them with some paper and their names and filled them with some Starburst. I hope they will use their boxes for other things in the future! Again, these were super fun to make!

Yesterday we got to have lunch at the Space Needle, we toured the Washington State Capitol building, met up with Danni and just had an all around great time! I love summer!

What are you doing this weekend?

7 comments that make my day!:

Diane said...

Oh my! I'm sure Dannie and the kids enjoyed their goodies!!!
Glad you had a blast! Have a terrific weekend Lorie!

Patti J said...

OMG, how much fun!!! I love meeting my blogging friends face to face - got to do that in March in Florida and it was so much fun! Your projects are fabulous, my friend! Thanks for sharing, and so happy that you had fun :)

Danni said...

We all just loved our goodies! You are so sweet, thank you again! Hugs!

Kristie W. said...

That bucket is awesome!! So glad that you and Danni got to meet in person and had a great time.

Kristine said...

Awww, sounds like you girls had a great time!! Wish I lived closer :) Love your buckets-of-goodness... for her and the kids! You are so thoughtful Lorie :)

Lori Barnett said...

SUPER cute! How fun you 2 got to give REAL hugs instead of ((((hugs)))

Sue from Oregon said...

oh what fun gifties! I hope to make it up that way one of these years! I come to Camano Island sometimes on Labor Day! Hope I get to come this year too!