Monday, June 6, 2011

Doodle Pantry Berry Pie

Hello bloggy friends! Sorry for the delay in posting! My DH and I were gone this weekend when I realized I wanted to post this fun little card for ya and now I have a lovely (NOT!) sinus "thing" going on so it is hard to concentrate on too much.

The card I have to share with you today is using an image from one of the FREE sets you can receive from Doodle Pantry when you make a purchase of any amount! The set is called Berry Pie and has both blueberry and huckleberry colored pies as well as several digi papers (which I've used on my card) AND the black outlines so that you can make any type of pie you'd like. Pretty fun, huh?

I thought I'd share with you a picture of the view we had at lunch on Saturday. We went on a wine hike through our favorite winery and ended up on this gorgeous hilltop for lunch. Click on the photo to see a larger picture if you'd like.

Anyway, hop on over to Doodle Pantry to see all the new sets and also head on over to the Doodle Pantry BLOG to see the challenges that are going on right now!

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

17 comments that make my day!:

Donna said...

So cute, Lorie! I'm not much for pies but I love blueberries! Great view for a romantic lunch. Hope it was pleasantly cool and not as hot as it is here. Hope you're feeling better very soon! Take care!

Heide said...

Cute.

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful card Lorie!! Love the blueberry pie image!! =)
Great papers too! Oh my goodness...that view is breathtaking!!! Have a great day! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I like your card Lorie, the pie image is so cute and I love the papers that go with it! Your weekend sounds like it was fun too :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous! Awesome card using this yummy new set. Love that image and papers!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Lorie! I love making berry pies in the summer and this just rocks, makes me feel like making a pie:) Yummy is right!

Patti J said...

Yummy is right! Beautiful card, Lorie! Bring that pie on over, I'll get the coffee hot!

Diane said...

Beautiful card! My favorite pie!
Hope you are feeling better!!

Kristine said...

What a fabulous view of God's beauty--bet you had a wonderful hike/lunch! Your card is very cute *Ü* Hope you get over your cold/allergy or whatever it is.

CreativeMish said...

MMM makes me think of fresh blueberries. I love that you found a blueberry paper to coordinate

Dani said...

Mmmm... pie... :)
Love the card, very cute! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Kathy W. said...

Looks Yummy Lorie! Love it:)

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so fun...a perfect summer card!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Lorie, what a darling card and what a beautiful place to have lunch! Wow, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Great job on the card!
Hugs, Sarah

Dawn Frost said...

I love what you did with the pie, it looks so yummy!

Karen Howard said...

Hope your sinuses are better, I know how that is! Love the pie image and it does look very yummy!

Robbie said...

Love this, so yummy. Love the round element in your card.