Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Love Us.

Hi friends! Today I have a fun card to show you with a set that I've had for a little while now, it is Flapper Doodles - I Love Us. That couple is just so cute together aren't they?

I have had this patterned paper from SEI for awhile now, too. I thought it might be fun to dress up this couple in some brown and gold as if they are going for a night out on the town. Most things that are gold on this card are shimmery...including the patterned paper. Yes, I know the hearts are very bright compared to the paper but I just had to have red hearts! I used the great Sweet Stop Sketch for this week on this card and it is just the perfect layout for this image, huh?

Well, that is about it for today. I hope you have a wonderful day today and that you'll join me tomorrow for a fun Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps card. See you then!

12 comments that make my day!:

Unknown said...

Yes, that is a totally cute couple!!! Love all the colors, including the RED!! Wish I could see all the shimmer but I can imagine, I can see it on the hearts though, I think. Well, it's just too cute and I love the words!

Donna said...

Cute card, Lorie! Love the colors and the sentiment is too cute!

Missy said...

This is a great card. The PP works perfectly for the image. So fun.

Elizabeth S. said...

This is so wonderful!! I love your pp and the layout!

Dani said...

Aw, what a sweet image! Perfect paper choice, as usual!

CreativeMish said...

What a cute flapper! Great card and I love the papers you used

Cristina said...

I LOVE that saying "I love us." Is it still available?! Cute card!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Love it! Those Flapper Doodles are adorable!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Kathy W. said...

Very nice Lorie.. love this cute couple. Great dp too =)

QuiltNut Creations said...

love this stamp!! and the paper. and the layout!!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so different from anything I would think about, but everything just gels here and makes and outstanding card!