Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You're So Sweet

Good morning everyone! I hope that if you are in the path of the newest winter storm that you are safe, warm and dry!

Today I thought I'd show you a card that I made for last week's Crazy 4 Cocoa challenge, yes I said last week...this ends up being a day late and I could just enter it in this week's but I think I want to use a different image for this week so...it is late. I am right on time for Sketches by Carly. This sketch is good for two weeks and is just fabulous! Check it out HERE.

I used my Cosmo Cricket Material Girl patterned paper for the first time with this card. The patterns are so cute in that collect and the colors? Fabulous! And of course this is Cocoa. I used the digital image of Sew Happy Cocoa and the sentiments that are a companion ( just played with the two in PSE to get the sentiment where I wanted it) although they come in clear stamps as well. Down at the bottom are three clear buttons, two flower one heart, with some twine tied in the middle. Just a fun, unassuming little addition.

Well, I guess that is it for today. Please be safe if it is cold and yucky where you live! See you tomorrow for the McMahon 5 Designs weekly new release!

11 comments that make my day!:

Donna said...

Adorable card, Lorie! Cocoa is so cute. Great take on the sketch too.

Elizabeth S. said...

This so cute! Love the adorable image! Your colors and layout are fantastic!

Unknown said...

Better late then never! =) That is simlpy so sweet and love the cute image..and the sentiment is so adorable too!

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! I love the Cocoa images!

Dani said...

Aww... what a cutie! Fabulous job!

Sue from Oregon said...

A perfect match...dp and image are darling together!

Basement Stamper said...

Fabulous card, such a cute image with the sentiment.

Diane said...

He is just sew adorable!!!

Kristine said...

awww, SEW cute!! =)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a cute Cocoa card Lorie! Love the colors and the sponging around the image. :o)

Carly said...

Hi Lorie!
I LUV all of the different nesties u used to cut out your images. Thanks for joining in on my latest sketch!

xxCARLYxx