Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mice Pie

Yay, it is Saturday. We get to go to our friends commissioning ceremony today which should be really neat. He has worked really hard to get to this point so...go Jeff!

Today's card, as promised, is made with a Doodle Bug Designs image called Mice Pie. Isn't it just adorable? I just grabbed an old Fall To layout to really feature the image. Looks like that bottom mouse is a light weight and couldn't manage more than one bite, huh? LOL!

I also forgot to announce a blog candy winner of a Doodle Bug Designs image so....the winner is Rhonda from Quilt Nut Creations (who quilts and makes cute cards) who says her favorite image is the pumpkin stamp. So, Rhonda my friend, I'll send you an e-mail and make sure I know which image you would like so I can get it to you! Congrats!

Alright, this is another quickie but I have tons to accomplish yet and fun things too so...have a wonderful Saturday!

12 comments that make my day!:

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

So sweet! Love your coloring Lorie!

Have a nice Saturday!

CreativeMish said...

Pretty smart mice. I like pumpkin pie too

JustYolie said...

Cute card...I've been looking for this embossing folder all over...love it!

Jackie Randolph said...

Such a cute card Lorie! I love the embossed background and this adorable image.
Have a great weekend!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

QuiltNut Creations said...

Thanx Lorie! Love the embossing folder with this card.

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun..love how the embossing folder sets off your cute image!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, mice pie! Love the embossing in the back.

Kristine said...

OH man... THAT is super cute Lorie!! LOVE that card! Cute cute. =D

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I was thinking cheesecake ;) what a cute card!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh this image is precious. LOVE IT!! I love your embossed backround. You have such great talent and a great eye for beautiful card making.

Dani said...

How in the world did I get so far behind on your blog! Adorable card, fabulous job!