Thursday, September 16, 2010

I forgot!

Ack! I'm so sorry everyone! I forgot to announce the winners of my blog candy from the OWH blog hop on Saturday.

Only three people commented correctly for the blog candy so I'm going to award them all a prize. Here is how it will work...Donna commented first so she will get her choice of the unmounted stamps or a digital image. If the unmounted stamps are still available then Carley will get the chance to chose and finally TAS will get the final choice if the unmounted stamps are still available. Since there are only three winners I'm happy to award each one of you a digital image if no one wants the unmounted stamps so you ladies just e-mail me (link on the left side)and let me know what you'd like!

Congrats Donna, Carley, and TAS!!

0 comments that make my day!: