Friday, August 20, 2010

Our prayers...

Happy Friday friends! I'm so glad the weekend is almost here...how about you?

Well, here is another Verve Anni-Verve-Sary sketch card. I used all Verve stamps on this card. The set is called Petals & Stems and is one of the first Verve sets I bought. I'm looking forward to some of the new flowers that Verve will be coming out with tonight! The butterfly and the flower have a little glitter to them but I didn't want to go over the top with it.

Tomorrow will be the last Verve sketch card and it is a brighter, more fun birthday card so I hope you'll be back to see it!

Have a wonderful Friday!

8 comments that make my day!:

Basement Stamper said...

You're doing awesome with this challenge! Great card, love the color scheme, nice & rich.

Missy said...

Great card. I wish I had more time to get all the cards done. I love verve stamps and this card turned out wonderfully.

Mary C said...

Oh Lorie this card is gorgeous! The black, white and red together with this stamp set is striking! What a wonderful job you did on it!

Dani said...

Oh my word! This is gorgeous! I'm so proud of you- doing all the challenges! :)

QuiltNut Creations said...

love this!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very, very nice, so rich!

Kristine said...

Oh Lorie, this is GORGEOUS!! Love the elegance of this with your DP and cuttlebugging--even the colors are stunning! Great job *Ü*

Kristen said...

This card is gorgeous! one of my favorite color combos!