Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going Grey with Scrap- Creations

And here we are at another week of Going Grey Challenges with Scrap-Creations! I love this day of the week...can ya tell?

This week's challenge is to make a back to school card. I know...you are thinking, this is back to school? Well, here is the thing...I love to encourage my kids when it comes to school so rather than make a traditional back to school card I decided to make a card that I could give to Kyler on the first day of school to remind him that I love him and that he is SO going to rock his 7th grade year! The Basic Grey paper that I used is called Archaic and the "you rock" sentiment is an Archaic rub-on....fun, huh? Oh, the notebook piece of paper is from the Basics Manila Paper pad. That sweet image? A Pure Innocence image from MFT. Doesn't that boy look a bit like my Kyler? SO CUTE!

Alright everyone...hope on over to Kristen's blog HERE to check out the challenge and play along. Don't forgot to check out my fellow DT member's cards by clicking on their names from my side bar!

Have a wonderful day everyone!