Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

Smiley from millan.net
If you have been coming to my blog for any period of time you know that we are an Army family. My DH was in the Army for almost 22 years. You also know my 18 year old son has enlisted in the Army and leaving for basic training this week. In that spirit I will leave you with the following...

6 comments that make my day!:

Donna said...

Congrats on being a proud Army Mom and Wife. Happy 4th of July to you and your family!

Basement Stamper said...

Congratulations on being a proud Army Mom and thank your husband & your son for their services to our country-may you son have safe training!

Sheri said...

That actually made me tear up! I have not had any career military people in my family but my husband, dad, uncles, brother in law, nephew etc. have all been in the service. I am so proud of them all. Please thank your husband and son for us.

Kristine said...

Awww, what a NICE badge Lorie!! You should be very proud of your son! That's an awesome and brave thing he's doing. And your hubby too. =) Hope you enjoyed the weekend together.

Missy said...

there is nothing like being a military family.
Thanks for your military support and I will pray that your son will do well while at basic.

Dani said...

Aww...
Can I say I'm proud to be friends with a Proud Army Mom!
Love ya girlie!