Saturday, March 27, 2010

Utah Diva's Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday all! I hope you've had a wonderful week. Yesterday the boys and I got the living room carpet cleaned and made THESE yummy cookies! Today, we will clean the carpets in the hallways. I can't imagine how dirty those will be as the living room carpet was yucky!

Anyway, you all know that Saturday means Utah Diva's Sketch Challenge day. You can see the sketch HERE. It is a great sketch that you could use for lots of different cards.

I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set from SU! and Sweet Pea patterned paper (so wish I would have used something other than WW for the main panel!). Both of those are from the Occasions Mini catalog. The little brad in the middle of the flower is from the same mini catalog as well.

So, you know how this works. You can hop on over to Max's blog to see what she made with this sketch or you can head back to the UDI blog for the list of sketch players.

Whatever you decide to do...I hope you have a wonderful day! See you Monday for the What's For Dinner Tonight post!

8 comments that make my day!:

carolm said...

wow, did you and alisa consult each other for your cards? same but different. love the use of the sweet pea dsp. great colors!!

xoxo

Elizabeth S. said...

Wonderful card, Lorie!! I love your colors and layout!

RuthieB said...

I love that Lorie!!!! I love the way you pulled the turquoise out of the stripes.

Unknown said...

What a great card!! I love that stamp set and have seen it used a bunch today!! Great job with the sketch too!!

Unknown said...

I think the WW looks great. Really makes the F Friends and flower stand out. Plus it makes the DSP look so much more regal. It's a beautiful card Lorie. I also wanted to let you know that I LOVE your new charachature!!! When I saw it on Michelle Laycock's blog I thought it looked exactly like you!!! You're to cute!!! Anyway, thanks for all the wonderful projects. Love you chickie!
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe

Dani said...

Love, love, love those colors! Fabulous job!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

This is beautiful! Oh, I almost bought that stamp set too. Now I have too. I love your work!!! It's always so inspiring. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. {{hugs}}

Elizabeth said...

Great card, Lorie! I love the colors you chose!