Saturday, January 16, 2010

Utah Diva's Sketch Challenge

Good morning friends! Welcome to Utah Diva's International sketch challenge day! Today's sketch was very...plain. I wasn't sure what to do with it until I saw a card that is similar to this one.

I had fun making this five minutes card...really, it only took five minutes...isn't that wonderful? I used the wonderful new pattern paper pack from SU! called Sweet Pea as well as the Cheers to you! stamp set. I think my favorite SU! color is Rose Red so I pulled that out of the patterned paper for the base of the card added Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon and then stamped the margarita and sentiment on one of the Love Notes that are in the Occasions Mini, sponged the side with Rose Red and tahdah...a cutie card! I think this is going into my birthday card pile!

So...wanna make your own card with the sketch? Alrighty, go HERE to check it out. Don't forget to check out the rest of the sketch challenge team's samples...I'm sure they are wonderful!


Now, I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'll see you on Monday with another What's For Dinner Tonight? recipe!

11 comments that make my day!:

RuthieB said...

That is sooooo soooo cute!!!!!!

Tammy said...

I love this paper!!! I really need to pull that out and use it! But, it's so pretty--I want to save it!! haha!!

Dani said...

Love it! That paper is so fabulous, it makes a wonderful card! Great job!

carolm said...

this is soooo pretty. love it!!!

Ann said...

Too cool Lorie!! Great way to let the dsp shine!!

Elizabeth S. said...

Pretty card, Lorie! I love the colors also. Aren't those 5 minute cards great?
Hugs,
Liz

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love the fun paper!

Elizabeth said...

Too cute, Lorie! So bright and fun!

Hugs!

Diane said...

I don't think I've ever made a 5 min card!! Looks fabulous Lorie!

Allison Rankin said...

This is a pretty creation with great paper choices! So simple and easy!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Love this card!