Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bearybirthday...

Morning friends! Happy World Card Making Day! Yep, today is the day to pull out your supplies and make as many cards as you can!

I thought I'd share with you a super cute card that I found on the demonstrator website at Stampin' Up! (A wonderful perk of being a demonstrator!) Anyway, I know a lot of you love the new Build a Bear products...just like me...so I thought you'd like to see a super cute, super easy so super quick to make card. This card is 3"x3" so it is the perfect size to add as your gifts tag.

Here are some instructions for the card...

Stamps:
  • BABW BEARY BEST FRIENDS STAMP
Paper:
  • Card Stock Old Olive 8 1/2X11
  • Watercolor Paper 3.75 Inches X 5 Inches
  • Card Stock Kraft 12X12
  • PAWSITIVELY PRINTS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Ink
  • Stazon Pad Jet Black
  • Classic Stampin Pad Regal Rose
  • Classic Stampin Pad So Saffron
  • CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD SOFT SUEDE
Accessories:
  • Hemp Twine Natural
  • Blender Pens
  • Snail Adhesive Permanent
  • Stampin Dimensionals
  • Punch Scallop Edge
  • Designer Buttons Sherbet

Instructions

Happy Bearthday card (3" x 3")
1. Adhere Pawsitively Prints Designer Series paper (1" x 3") to Kraft card.
2. Stamp girl bear image in Jet Black StazOn ink on watercolor paper (2" x 2-1/2"). Watercolor image with Soft Suede, Regal Rose, and So Saffron ink using blender pen.
3. Scallop edge of Old Olive card stock (3/4" x 2-3/4") using Scallop Edge punch. Adhere watercolor paper to Old Olive card stock, and adhere to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Tie linen thread through button holes and adhere to front of card.

So, I hope you have a super fun day stamping all your cards! I think I actually feel like stamping today so...Yay!

Soon I will be posting details about my birthday blog candy and the ways that you can play along!