Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunny Flowers Thank You

Good morning everyone! Why is it when you return from a little vacation you are more tired than when you left? We had a great time away for a couple of days but I'm definitely needing a nap today!

Just a really simple thank you note to show you guys today. I've had the Sunny Flowers set from Stampendous for some time now and just decided to pull it out and make a quick little thank you card. I used Crushed Curry for the card base and ribbon. The Copic marker colors are a close "match" to Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango so I think sunflower when I see this.

So, just a quick post today. It is supposed to be up to 101 degrees today so I'm not sure we'll be doing a whole bunch outside but at least it is sunny, right!

And finally...Happy Anniversary Todd! I love ya much!

8 comments that make my day!:

Dani said...

Super cute sunflower! Love it! Glad you guys had a good trip, Happy Anniversary to you both!

Elizabeth S. said...

Love this card!! Glad to hear you had a great weekend!! Happy Anniversary to you and Todd.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Happy Anniversary, glad you got away.
Very sweet card, love the Crushed Curry ribbon!

Jennifer ♥ said...

Glad you had a nice time away. We always need a vacation AFTER our vacation :)

♥ Happy Anniversary ♥

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great and cheery card! I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Christi Flores said...

Happy Anniversary sweetie!!!! Your card is so bright and cheery! I love it!!

Diane said...

I have that set and you've just inspired me to use it!
Too sweet! Glad you guys had a great time !!!

Donna said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoyed your little trip. Very cute card! Bright and cheery just the way I like them! Have a great day!