Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baroque Motifs

Happy Wednesday! Can you believe it is Wednesday already? This week is flying right by! I'm excited for Friday as Todd and I will be heading out this weekend for a little anniversary trip. I'm SO excited!

Today's card is made with Baroque Motifs. While I was going through all my SU! sets I saw this one and knew it needed me to make a card with it. So...off to work I went. I decided to go clean and simple so I went with the flourish in Rich Razzleberry on white card stock. I accented the flourish with a few flowers and a beautiful butterfly from the SU! exclusive die for the Big Shot. I also embossed the butterfly with an texturz plate from SU! Backgrounds I. The label is made from using the Mover's and Shaker's die and stamped with "cherish". I added a few brads and was done. Isn't it just elegant? Love it!

Then inside I added a piece of Melon Mambo card stock to cover the brads. I added the flourish on the left and the right side is blank so there is room for writing a message.

Everything on this card you can purchase through my Stampin' Up! website HERE.

Tomorrow is a limeLIGHT Papercrafts sketch and product challenge day. I hope you'll come back to see my my rendition of the sketch. The featured product tomorrow is....sentiments! Shhhh! I didn't tell you ahead of time!

Now...go...have a super fantastic day!

11 comments that make my day!:

Unknown said...

wow.... that card is super elegant!! Just love it!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a gorgeous card! I hope you guys have a great anniversary.

Cristina said...

Hey! I've missed you! Love this stamp and the new punch...you did a wonderful job on this card!

QuiltNut Creations said...

absolutely LOVE this. makes me wish i had bought this set after all

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Love this new color and will always like the stamp set. Your card is so pretty!

Donna said...

Great card, Lori! I love the clean and simple look. Less is definitely more. Happy anniversary! Have fun on your little trip.

Lisa H. said...

wow! I love this. Baroque motifs is one of my all time fave SU stamps. looks great with the butterfly! tfs!

Diane said...

Oh lovely Lorie!!!! Love the color!
Have a fantastic weekend with Todd!

Dani said...

Gorgeous! Very elegant, very clean, very nice!

Kristine said...

Oh beautiful!! Love that big huge butterfly, and your colors are fabulous. It's been a long time since I've done a simple white card. (never very good at those). Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSERSARY!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs!!

Alesha Walls said...

Beautiful card - as always!