Tuesday, May 19, 2009

lovin' from the oven

Morning everyone! How was your Monday? I had a good time hiking the ridge yesterday. I was off on the time estimates though. It took about an hour to get up and 45 minutes or so to descend the ridge. Still not to bad really. Of course I thought I was going to die about 3/4 of the way up but I made it and it was SO worth it!

Onto today's card. So...I saw THIS card and knew I had to have Unity's Lovin' from the Oven set so I hopped right over to limeLIGHT Papercrafts and placed my order (along with a ton of other fun stuff!). I knew I had to do something along the same lines as Ryann so I got to work when I saw Jen's sketch for this week. All the patterned and solid color papers I used are from Basic Grey's Granola paper pack. So perfect for a guy card, huh? I love the animal print paper for the hearts...teehee!

Mandy is running some excellent specials just for her customers right now so head on over THERE to check them out. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Mandy is super fast with shipping and her prices are great! Go check it out!

Now, go...have a super Tuesday!

7 comments that make my day!:

Dani said...

Cute! Sounds like you had quite the trip yesterday! Way to go! :)

~amy~ said...

sue-pah cute!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

LOVE the dp. great card Lorie!!

Kristine said...

That's HOT!! :) lol. LOVE the cute saying and mitts, as well as the awesome sketch layout and dps!! CUTE CUTE!

And what a great hike you had! I'm so outta shape I wouldn't have been able to get half way! Pffft! :) (well maybe!)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a sweet card! I love that sentiment.

Emily said...

How cute! Love the faux stitching and the colors! Great layout and image too! Love the sentiment! Sounds like you had a nice time yesterday!

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute!