Saturday, May 9, 2009

last one

Good Saturday morning! Hope you all had a wonderful Friday and that your Mother's Day plans are all set to go!

This is the final sympathy card that I'm going to show you. I'd like to say that this is my own design but it is not. Of course I can't find the blog that I got this idea from but just know...it is not my original design.

Everything you see here is from PaperTrey Ink. I, again, used the With Sympathy set for this card. The card I copied just had two white panels but I wanted a little color so I added the Aqua Mist panel to my card. A little bit of Aqua Mist ribbon and the card was all done...whew!

I'm happy to be moving onto happier cards this weekend. I think today I will be sitting down to make a flower pot card...yep, just like (well not just like) the ones you've been seeing on different blogs. I do believe mine will be a little different as I'm going to try and add some scripture from my Sweet N Sassy sets. Hopefully it will all work out as I have it envisioned. I also need to exercise, dust, plant some rose bushes and pickup the house a little bit today so I should probably get started!

Have a super day everyone! If I get that flower pot card done today I'll be posting it tomorrow. If I don't post tomorrow...have a very Happy Mother's Day!

9 comments that make my day!:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a beautiful card, Lorie! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty. I love the subtle colors. Have a great Mother's Day!

Missy said...

Very pretty. I love the aqua mist color for a sympathy card. I remember something familiar about this card but can't remember where. I love it though and really need to get this set but hate to because of what I would be using it for.
Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

Unknown said...

oh my...this card is stunning!!!

Lori Barnett said...

Beautiful card Lorie! And have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow. (hugs)

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Just lovely!

Heather T said...

This is so pretty, I love delicate leafy stamps.

Emily said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors! That stamp is so pretty! Very elegant!

Dani said...

Gorgeous card! This set is now at the top of my PTI list... :)