Friday, August 15, 2008

stitching

It is Friday so what has that meant? Yep, the 3 Little DReaMs challenge! Dani hooked us up with stitching for our challenge this week and I don't stitch so I got out my SU! All In A Row and used the stamp that looks like stitching. I also used my September kit's papers and the Professabella stamp. Notice my buttons aren't naked this time...it took me forever to find my linen thread! Overall I'm pretty pleased with how this came out. Sorry for the dark picture...my camera/Photoshop wasn't liking me yesterday!

I don't have much for you today. I have a really neat scrapbooking project to show you tomorrow so I hope you'll stop back in and see it in the morning!

7 comments that make my day!:

Dani said...

This is awesome! I love it, great job!

Jennifer ♥ said...

That card would be so cute for a male teacher -- great layout, great colors. And I love the un-naked buttons. FYI -- you can also use thin pieces of cardstock as 'thread', I'm not a sewer either :)

Unknown said...

This is great - even if you did cheat. ;)

I especially like the way you did the vest. Great attn to detail, and it coordinates so well.

Kristine said...

Nice guy card.

Lori Barnett said...

What a great card!! Look at your coloring girl! Way cool :)

QuiltNut Creations said...

absolutely fabulous Lorie!

Courtney said...

This is wonderful, Lorie! I love the layout!