Monday, April 14, 2008

Pun Fun

Well, you saw what Courtney sent me yesterday and today you get to see what she sent to Kyler. First a picture of him with the Swedish Fish (it's his favorite candy) and Pokemon' cards. He was so excited because one of the cards in the set is "rare". Thank you so much for making his day great Courtney!
Here he is with the gifts. FYI...the Swedish Fish are almost gone. He shared with me yesterday and I now understand why!
And here is the super cute card she sent him. I love that Pun Fun set from SU! People are doing such fun things with it!

Right after this post you'll see some REALLY good Glory from Lorie so make sure you check it out!

5 comments that make my day!:

Courtney said...

Awww! I'm so excited there was a good one in there! You just never know what you're gonna get in those card packages. And I'm sooo excited it landed there in time for his birthday celebration!

I'm also very excited about Lorie Glory!

xxxx

Dani said...

What a cute card. That Courtney's a good bean I tell ya!

Bev said...

Kyler is becoming quite a ham on the blog scene!! He better watch all those sweets or back to the dentist he will go!!! LOL!! ;)

Huggs!
Bev

Diane said...

What a lucky boy!!! That Courtney!
She's a real sweetie!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What a sweet picture. Great gifts for his birthday.So sweet of courtney. Have a beautiful day!