Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Vase Of Flowers

Good morning all! Guess what? MY NEW CATALOG ORDER WILL BE HERE TOMORROW! I was originally thinking it would be Friday but it is tomorrow! I'm so stinkin' excited!!!!! Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled card.

I made this card for a swap that I'm doing with an online friend of mine. Anyway, I made it last night and really didn't like the colors. Now that I'm awake this morning I like the colors but other things drive me crazy about it. I punched that stupid scalloped circle out about 6 times and still managed to grab one of the circles that I didn't punch correctly and use it. Grrrr.... Anyway, I will come back and link it HERE to SCS after I upload it so you can see what it is made with.

I will be working on another Vases in Vogue card today and also a Zoofari or two. I LOVE when I have time for stamping!

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. Guess who is going to be a guest stamper next week? Yep, that is right. Todd! I have to have my gallbladder out on Tuesday so Todd is going to take care of you guys for a couple of days. I may or may not be spending the night at the hospital so please be patient with us!

Have a super fantastic day today!

4 comments that make my day!:

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMWord! It came out fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for linking it so I could see what you did!

Tandra said...

Hi Lorie!! I love your blog and your fab stuff you make!!
Thanks fo rcommenting on my blog..thats how I came to yours!!
Hugs!
Tandra

Kendra Hernandez said...

Hello Miss Lorie! I will be thinkin' about ya while you have your surgery. Can't wait to see what Todd comes up with :) Great card btw! :)

Courtney said...

CUTE! I'm lovin' that set! Man, I should consult you before buying my stamp sets... you make them all irresistable! Good luck on your surgery. I'll be praying for your Doctor and your family through all of that... and for a very speedy recovery!!!